Only Good News, Every Day As the countdown begins to the "Bright Side", we'll be posting about something "bright" or good that's happening in the worl


As the countdown begins to the "Bright Side", we'll be posting about something "bright" or good that's happening in the world everyday until the launch. To get started, I jumped online and began searching news, pictures, blogs...anywhere I might find a story about something positive happening in the world. I wasn't having any luck at all. It seems to me that the media focuses on the bad and sad things happening more often than not, am I right?

As I was just about to give up... I found it! There is a site out there that is dedicated to reporting ONLY GOOD NEWS, EVERY DAY. Glee Report. What a great concept! How many of you, like me, refuse to watch the nightly news because its so depressing at the end of the day? Well, not anymore. Now I can follow the good news. I love it - it is the best news I've had all day. A place we can all go to hear about good things happening in the world. Go check it out. I know you'll enjoy it as much as I did.. you'll even leave there looking on the bright side! http://gleereport.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment