Bobby Brown spat on me, Whitney Houston tells Oprah


Whitney Houston says ex-husband Bobby Brown was emotionally abusive during their marriage and at one point spat on her.

After a long absence from music, Houston is staging a career comeback with a new album last month and a two-part appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show.

On Monday, Houston told Winfrey that Brown wasn't physically abusive but that "he slapped me once but he got hit on the head three times by me".

The 46-year-old singer says she "was horrified he spit on me, in my face" and that left her "very hurt, very angry".

Houston says she was attracted to Brown because he had control in their relationship.

Houston is one of the best-selling artists of all time, but her career stalled as she grappled with drug problems and a troubled marriage to Brown.

AP

0 comments:

Post a Comment